Thursday, June 19, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!!!

I am a fan of this show and very excited it is coming to Canada. I love watching the show and try to pick a couple favorites to see if they make it to the end. I also really like watching the different styles of dance. My poor husband even sits through them with me. I know he would rather be watching the Riders or some other sports show. He is a good sport. I of course enjoy dancing but with the lack of money and time I don't have the skill and/or time to practice. I have to say that I enjoyed 2 seasons ago better than last year and this year so far. I don't know if it is because I don't have the time to spend watching t.v. as much now or if the dancers haven't caught my attention as much. Enough is enough I have to go do some dishes or clean my house hopefully my next blog will be much more insightful.

No comments: