Friday, July 4, 2008

What really matters


Check this video out.  It really makes you think about what is more important.  I know that many times a day my husband and I complain about things not going our way or us having bad luck. We are pretty well off.  We have a lot of luck in our lives and are very happy to have the special things we do have.  I guess what I am trying to say is we often think about us and ourselves instead of others and I think that we should try to focus more on others and how we can help.

Embedded Video


Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Donna DesRoches said...

What a thought provoking video -- too true - we need to stop and put ourselves in others' shoes -- be compassionate.

Donna

Jaime Germann said...

I find after having kids that my compassion has rose to a higher level . I am constantly putting my kids first before my self and my husband. We often will slow down our pace and not be in such a rush which really helps out our compassion for others too. Especially people with kids.